London, UK (AGENCIES) August 5, 2014 — Dr. Faisal Khazaal, the Chairman and Founder of Elite Capital & Co. Limited (ECC), formerly known as “Legal Escrow Services Limited”, announced today that the company is expanding its service offering across all European Economic Area (EEA) Member States. This reflects the company’s growing number of clients in the EEA region and beyond, and the increased scope of regulated activities that ECC wishes to undertake in the near future.
ECC has been working with a number of sovereign and institutional clients, in order to acquire funding for their respective projects. These clients carry out a diverse scope of business activities, which correlate to an equally wide range of activities that are regulated by the financial authorities. Therefore, ECC has opted to apply for a license which permits the company to perform a greater range of regulated activities in all EEA Member States.
In order to support its expanded service offering, Elite Capital & Co. Limited will be making a number of changes to the company’s structure as follows:
· The company name, Legal Escrow Services Limited, has been changed at Companies House in the UK to “Elite Capital & Co. Limited”
· From July 1st, the Head Office has been moved to Basil Street, Knightsbridge, London.
· The company website has changed to http://www.elitecapital.eu, and has the companies new address and contact numbers.
· Application is underway for the EEA license which allows a range of additional services to be executed for our clients. (Whilst the new EEA license is being implemented, which includes the UK, we’ve had to temporarily de- activate our UK only FCA license).
George Matharu, President and Board Member of Elite Capital & Co. Limited, said “This change in structure marks a new era for the company, and will allow us to grow exponentially over the coming years”.
“To be granted a regulated activities license in all EEA Member States, Elite Capital & Co. Limited signed a legal counsel’s contract with WDM International, a world leading Legal, Tax, and Corporate Advisory firm” George added.
WDM International is a European Union multidisciplinary firm, based in Malta which was founded in 1994. The legal services arm of WDM International, namely WDM Lex Advisory provides regulated industry consultancy, local and international tax advice and residence planning for high net worth individuals. The firm is also licensed by the Malta Financial Services Authority, to provide trustee and co-trustee services.
Dr. Faisal Khazaal and Mr. George Matharu concluded their statement by saying “We are targeting the registrations in the European Economic Area by the end of November 2014”.
– Elite Capital & Co.’s Contact Details –
Elite Capital & Co. Limited
33 St. James Square
Telephone: +44 (0) 203 709 5060
Facsimile: +44 (0) 203 709 5061
SWIFT Code: ELCTGB21
— WDM International – Contact Details —
THE HEAD OFFICE
35, The Penthouse,
Salvu Psaila Street
B’Kara, BKR 9072, Malta
Telephone: +356 2123 2096