London, UK (AGENCIES) January 15, 2015 — Dr. Faisal Khazaal, chairman of Elite Capital & Co. Limited (ECC), announced today that “the listing of our name in the TOP 50 COMPANIES announced by the specialized and prestigious CEO Insight Magazine in its January 2015 issue in Britain and the European Union countries is the result of focused efforts and synergy between the ECC Board of Directors and our employees and strategic partners all over the world over the past years. It also reflects the ability of the Company’s strategy to adapt to the prevailing global economic circumstances and testifies to the viability of the planning process adopted by the Board of Directors.”
In his comment on the occasion, Dr. Khazaal added that he should thank his British colleagues, who co-founded Elite Capital & Co. Limited with him in 2012, Mr. George Matharu, President and CEO and Mr. Simon Thomas, Vice President for finance and Board Member. He emphasized that the Board of Directors would make ceaseless efforts toward ensuring that ECC continues to occupy a prestigious position in the field of finance and economy in the world markets and among the leaders in global finance.
“Our services are suitable for all types of Infrastructure Projects in either Greenfield (Pre Operations Stage) or Brownfield (Operations Stage) including but not limited to Sea Ports, Airports, Railway, Bridges, Roads and Highways, Water and Sanitation Utilities, Energy, Communications, Hospitals, Schools and Social Infrastructure etc. This includes other projects or activities that impact positively on the relevant country’s basic infrastructure including the manufacturing of components used in infrastructure (such as cement and steel) and infrastructure associated with mining and agribusiness,” Dr. Faisal Khazaal, Chairman of Elite Capital & Co. Limited, said.
Projects operations accepted by Elite Capital & Co. Limited can be either BOOT (Build, Own, Operate, Transfer) BOO (Build Own Operate), BOT (Build Own Transfer), BTO (Build, Transfer, Own), BT (Build Transfer), BLT (Build, Lease, Transfer), BRT (Build, Rent, Transfer) or PPP (Public Private Partnership).
ECC’s services depend on four types of “Funding Collateral”:
1. Commercial Bank Instruments; Bank Guarantees, Bonds, Medium Term Notes, or other Bank Debt Instruments issued by banks rated ‘B+’ or better, but this can be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
2. Sovereign Guarantee; Elite Capital & Co. Limited is able to facilitate funding for Government and Infrastructure Projects against a Sovereign Guarantee subject to the Sovereign Guarantee being ratified by the relevant authorities and departments, namely the Central Bank and Ministry of Finance in the respective countries. In some cases the Sovereign Guarantee may need to be confirmed by a Commercial Bank.
3. Resource Guarantee; The option is available to fund projects against a Resource Guarantee such as an Oil Guarantee or any other significant and valuable minerals or resources that the country has may also be considered.
4. Promissory Notes; Corporate Promissory Notes endorsed by a commercial bank can be useful if the project has bankable assets that can be used for leverage financing.
Dr. Faisal Khazaal concluded his statement by saying: “We thank all our supporters and all those who put their trust in us since the establishment of the Company. I would also like to congratulate each of the 49 other companies who appeared on the TOP 50 COMPANIES list, and look forward to collaborate with them in the near future.”
— Download copy of the CEO Insight’s report “TOP 50 COMPANIES” List of 2015 –
— Download copy of the CEO Insight’s article about ECC –
— Download copy of the CEO Insight’s interview with Dr. Faisal Khazaal –
– Elite Capital & Co.’s Contact Details –
Elite Capital & Co. Limited
33 St. James Square
Telephone: +44 (0) 203 709 5060
Facsimile: +44 (0) 203 709 5061
SWIFT Code: ELCTGB21